There are countless staffing vendors today offering the same services and often times, the same candidates. AE offers a different approach to talent recruitment that can effectively deliver an untapped pool of highly qualified candidates who are not being relentlessly perused by other companies and staffing firms.
To be trusted advisors to our clients, consultants and candidates while providing a disciplined, focused and empathetic talent recruitment process. Cultivating long-term relationships and engaging the needs of the people we serve allows our team to lead with integrity, helping develop future generations of information technology professionals. Our honest approach and respect for our peers enables us to deliver on this promise.
The AE Difference
- Exclusive Resources: AE’s Workforce Management team has direct, in-house access to some of the IT industries top experts who are available at any time for recruitment guidance and screening support as well as candidate recommendations and referrals.
- Experience: AE’s experienced Recruiters are experts in talent procurement, social and psychological candidate screening, and employee retention strategy. This helps to ensure each candidate submitted to an AE customer accurately aligns with their organizational/team culture while also meeting the precise technical requirements necessary for success in their role.
- Candidate Variety: The best candidates are not always the ones who are actively seeking new opportunities. AE’s Workforce Management Recruiters seek out the best possible candidates for each unique requirement and customer, regardless of their current employment status. While the Workforce Management team has access to all of the major job websites and paid social media platforms, they are far from the only resources used for finding strong technical candidates.
When to consider AE’s Workforce Management services?
- When you lack the availability and/or resources to proactively locate and individually screen and qualify candidates
- To acquire technical professionals with specific skills and abilities for permanent and/or short-term, long-term, or unspecified-term projects in a short amount of time.
- For hard-to-find technical skill sets and to locate passive candidates who may have interest in working with your organization.
- Save time and money by eliminating the need to frequently pull internal technical professionals/managers out of production to assist in screening candidates.
- Avoid adding head-count or the cost and negative publicity of potential staff reduction by utilizing contingent workers.
- Project Management & Business Analysts
- Business Intelligence and Analytics (Analysts/Administrators/Engineers/Architects)
- Database (Developers/Analysts/Administrators/Engineers/Architects)
- Developers/Programmers (all languages and frameworks)
- Systems/Server Administration (Linux/Windows/Mainframe, etc.)
- Network & Security (Analysts/Administrators/Engineers/Architects)
- Storage (Analysts/Administrators/Engineers/Architects)
- IT Support (Help Desk/Desktop/Systems/Applications)